The following guidelines will be used for approval of non-school literature and flyers distributed on North Lamar ISD campuses. All flyers and/or literature must be submitted to the North Lamar ISD Superintendent's office for approval to be distributed.
Please allow a reasonable period (at least five school days) for approval.
- All flyers MUST include the following disclaimer:
THIS ORGANIZATION AND ITS ACTIVITIES ARE NOT RELATED TO OR SPONSORED BY NORTH LAMAR INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT.
- Persons and/or organizations who distribute the flyer must be recognized as non-profit organizations according to the Internal Revenue Service. The group must be prepared to present IRS documentation if requested by the district.
- A copy of the flyer, along with the completion of this form, must be presented to the North Lamar ISD Superintendent's office for approval prior to distribution.
- Unauthorized solicitation of personal business for profit is strictly prohibited on any North Lamar ISD campus.
- Once approved, flyers must be delivered to the administration office for distribution.
- North Lamar ISD will not be responsible for the copying or editing of flyers.
- If at any time it is determined that previous non-school literature presented for approval contains false information or did not accurately represent the intent of the program, the approval of future material submitted by the requesting organization may be jeopardized.
Please fill out the form below completely and attach flyer if requesting to distribute non-school literature on any North Lamar ISD campus